Thursday 1 November 2007

8 Diagrams coming soon!!

I've managed to hear a couple of tracks from the upcoming 8 Diagrams album from the legendary Wu-tang Clan! I have heard, 'Take it back', 'Kids With Words', 'Watch Your Mouth' and 'The Heart Gently Weeps', and all I can say is they are bangin!!

I cannot wait for the album!!

Also, here is some of the artwork for the album floating around,




I'm not sure which is the official though. All feature the infamous 'W' which represents Wu, and now they have an octagon, symbolizing the eight members of the group remaining.

1st:






















2nd:















3rd:
This one is simple, but sweet:


















No comments:

A big thanks to everyone who contributed to the playlist! If you would like to suggest a track for the playlist, just drop me an email here :)