Thursday 13 March 2008

A Late Tribute...



So I’m four days late in posting this, but here is a tribute made for the 11th anniversary of Mr B.I.G’s death. This features 50 Cent, Bizzy Bone, Maino, Chingy, H.B. Monte, Bobby Valentino, Chris Notez, and The Notorious B.I.G.

Read more to check the tribute tracks...




Can I Speak To Biggie:



And here is another track, it features a conversation with Biggie, which makes it a lil spooky, but NY MC Haffa pulls it off.


Haffa - The King Is Dead (Convo with Notorious BIG):



Interesting tributes to one of the greatest!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where do you find all this stuff?

The first track is alright, wouldn't miss 50, but it's a good track. Like the Haffa joint more, it's nice how he managed to put Biggie inthere and still make it sound as good as he did.
So, yeah, that's my little coment. Love me:) Take care

R.I.P. Big Poppa, the greatest of all time

Unknown said...

woow sick layout and post i'ma try get on that adobe and make a banner lol i like yours a lot. Wanna trade links?

www.hiphopheartbeats.blogspot.com i'll link you too

Unknown said...

woow sick layout and post. i really like the banner, i gotta get on that adobe and make one lol. you wanna trade links? i'll put you as an affiliate you got a sick blog.

www.hiphopheartbeats.blogspot.com

keep postin foreall

A big thanks to everyone who contributed to the playlist! If you would like to suggest a track for the playlist, just drop me an email here :)