Friday 2 May 2008

Frau Aike


I wanted to introduce you do an new artist on the electronic scene!

Frau Aike started producing electronic music at the beginning of 2004 in San Francisco when the creativity of the city, life with a musician gone wild, 20 years of experience with classic piano and a midi-keyboard standing about created a drive that eventually and inevitably culminated in the production of the first tracks.


Her music is strong, playful, warm, tough and different. But her tracks always reflect a strong intuition of atmospheres and moods.

Recently, Frau Aike added even more spice to her life of producing, partying and pimping and took up electronic deejaying. In both her life and music, anything goes - as long as it's sexy.

Get ready for some hot minimal techno, elektroclash and techno :)

Here is a track that I think is amazing, check it out:

Frau Aike - Winter Breakit


Check her out at her myspace!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello


Just saying hello while I read through the posts


hopefully this is just what im looking for, looks like i have a lot to read.

Lena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

pretty cool stuff here thank you!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice post, thank you. I really love it!

Anonymous said...

Have you ever considered adding more videos to your blog posts to keep the readers more entertained? I mean I just read through the entire article of yours and it was quite good but since Im more of a visual learner,I found that to be more helpful well let me know how it turns out! I love what you guys are always up too. Such clever work and reporting! Keep up the great works guys Ive added you guys to my blogroll. This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information.. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post.

A big thanks to everyone who contributed to the playlist! If you would like to suggest a track for the playlist, just drop me an email here :)